Picture day will be tuesday october 2nd!
RNE Share the Love 3rd Annual School Wide Community Service project 2018-2019
For the past two years RNE has participated in a school wide community service project. This is a perfect opportunity for families to work side by side and give back to the larger community.
This year we will be working with Meals by Grace. This organization is a delivered meal program available to children and their families. These families have been identified as having a special need by their School System. They have limited or unreliable transportation as well.
What: "Families in the Kitchen Sunday" Kids from 5 up and their families can come meal prep, pack bags, complete special projects, and deliver food. They do ask that volunteers bring a $10 donation to help them supply food for families.
Where: Midway United Methodist Church Gymnasium
5205 Atlanta Hwy
Alpharetta, Ga 30004
When: Sunday December 16th, 2018 from 1:00-3:00pm Arrive at 12:50
What will I be doing?
· Breads and desserts
· Dry/canned goods
· Kitchen (kids 5 and up with family member)
· Fruit (10 yrs. + with permission & supervision)
· Dish washing (10+)
· Making laundry detergent & filling bottles
· Special projects
· Delivery only (arrive at 2:30) MUST Let me know if you can deliver to one or more families. I need one delivery person for every three families. Please indicate on the form if you want to deliver.
What is the day’s schedule?
Here is how the day will progress:
1. Arrive at the gym at about 12:50 pm.
2. Grab your name tag (or stop to register at the welcome table).
3. Meet us at the front of the gymnasium for a discussion of safety rules & instructions.
4. Find your assigned team lead to gather with your team and have fun!
5. Pack family food boxes.
6. Receive final instructions in our meeting area.
7. Deliver to thankful families.
If you would love to volunteer, please go to the link below and sign up with your family’s information and I will register you for December 16th. We are registering our Roswell North Team early because spaces fill up fast. If you have questions email Joy Fofana firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for supporting our community!
The Roswell Youth Day Parade is coming up on October 13th, and this year RNE is going to be having fun "Playing on the River" in our very own Viking-style ship!
The PTA invites RNE families to come out to Lucky's Burgers (Alpharetta St) on Sunday, September 30th from 2pm-4pm to join us in building our Viking Ship! There will be free food (first come first serve) and fun crafts for all ages to participate in the float construction/decoration.
Dr. Lydia Conway
HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT?
CLICK THE LINK BELOW AND YOUR ANNOUNCEMENT WILL APPEAR IN NEXT WEEKS POST.
We are starting a MakerSpace in the Library! We need your help! Do you have an abundance of toilet paper rolls? Take a look at the list below and see where you can contribute.